The success of any business is determined by the level of customer experience it provides; hence, businesses keep formulating means to improve user experience. To establish a strong customer relationship, leveraging online content like documents, images, infographics, videos, and apps is an effective means.
To survive in the highly competitive online market, your website needs a powerful content management system (CMS) that would provide relevant and personalised content to users at every stage and across multiple channels. This is where Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) plays a vital role in delivering effective online content and experience to meet customers’ individual needs. Enriched with exclusive features that businesses can benefit immensely from, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) works as a popular content management system (CMS) for enterprise businesses.
In this blog, we have discussed Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) in detail to highlight the rationale behind choosing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for managing websites or mobile apps.
What is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)?
Facilitating the creation, management, and delivery of content across every digital touchpoint, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a content and digital asset management application that streamlines the process of managing content assets. Using this, managing documents, images, videos, PDFs, online forms, and more becomes convenient.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is built on Adobe Cloud technology, which allows you to access and use assets from any location and deliver appealing media to consumers across various channels. Simplifying the management and delivery of a website’s content is the biggest advantage of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
How does Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Work?
An integral part of the Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC), the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) allows users to create and deliver enhanced digital experiences for customers and employees. Developed to work with the Adobe Marketing Cloud product suite (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Commerce Cloud, and Marketo Engage), the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) uses the latest digital marketing tools to aid you in getting insight into your page visitors and enhancing your website’s UX. At the same time, you can track conversion rates, personalise content and pages, and highlight the ads that drive maximum traffic. With Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), managing customer relationships, delivering rich multimedia experiences, and target marketing become easy. Using the full power of Adobe’s industry-leading marketing solutions, you can deliver personalised experiences to your customers.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Modules
- Sites: You can build and manage websites with a responsive design from one platform. At the same time, you can manage multiple websites from a central location in multiple languages. Also, you would be equipped with tools to optimise your eCommerce platform and launch marketing campaigns from a single location.
- Asset Management: Using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), you can create efficient workflows and deliver consistent content experiences by creating custom variations of your assets.
- Mobile: Using a mono-code base to create apps that can be delivered on multiple platforms, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) comes with an in-built Adobe Analytics that provides a quick analysis of the app’s performance. Besides, reviewing metrics and changing content can be done from a single dashboard.
- Forms: Creating forms for users based on their location and device is easy with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), enabling them to engage in the form completion process. You can also create automated workflows by merging data with the existing system, get an insight into user experience, and measure the efficacy of targeted campaigns.
- Community: Adobe facilitates customer interactions on a common platform and supports features like social login, tagging, inline translation, notifications, and insights that help you engage and convert page visitors into active community members.
Advantages of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Enriched with several out-of-the-box features that help businesses enhance productivity, drive efficiency, and revenue, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) offers some noteworthy advantages such as:
- Enhanced Search: Through Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), you can search for rich media content without investing much time in finding the right file. It ensures faster searches and enhances efficacy. It also enhances search in many aspects throughout the software, for example, the photo manager is created with search-by-metadata to find photos based on their tagging. Since tagging is done based on specifications, finding media becomes faster.
- Simpler Task Management: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) provides enhanced task management and precise analysis. Teams can work on multiple projects without any distractions or overhead. With the expansion of your projects, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) can minimise clutter allowing you to stay fixated on the task at hand. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) also offers the ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, helping teams to stay productive and deliver exceptional results. You can also manage your project’s entire life cycle, create team workspaces, host conversations, organise multimedia assets, and check task progress.
- Visual Media Conversion: One of the prime aspects for marketers is visual media conversion. Both content creators and curators wish to publish videos in formats that work perfectly on platforms the audience use. Content creators and marketers have different needs and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) comes with in-built support to convert creative cloud files to different formats and frameworks to drive results across channels and devices. Managing and converting digital media assets to different formats is also easy with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You can create and manage content for your business conveniently. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) adapts across screen sizes, formats, and channels to create exceptional customer experiences from images and videos.
- Personalised Content: With Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), you can offer a personalised experience to your customers and provide them with flexible and customisable content. You can also provide a one-of-a-kind experience to your target audience that will help you create a unique brand identity that will set you apart from your competitors. Also, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) will help drive more traffic to your website increasing conversion rates.
- Flexibility: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) provides flexible publishing, consistent management, and powerful workflows for your website content. Creating and distributing content through a single central platform is easy. From visitors to registered users or customers, everyone can access the content at their fingertips and engage with it on every screen.
- Easy Usage: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is easy to use which enhances the productivity of your marketing team. You can create, publish, track, and report on your digital assets quickly. Also, you can manage web and mobile content from a single platform. Its editing and drag-and-drop functionality makes it easier to create and deploy content conveniently. Regardless of your goal, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) allows you to connect with customers at every touchpoint.
- Easy Add-on Functionality: Using add-ons from third parties is easy with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This helps integrate your eCommerce website with dozens of services.
To manage your business’s online identity, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the perfect all-in-one platform.
If you are looking for assistance in making a transition to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), contact us today!
18th DigiTech is an Adobe Gold Solution Partner and award-winning eCommerce agency with exceptional expertise in bridging the gap between a business’s eCommerce and marketing ecosystems.